My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Been to the farm lately?

Yesterday, cherub 3 came home and told me he went on a field trip to a farm. I was home sick yesterday with cherub 2- we both had fevers, etc. In my feverish state I thought to myself, "OMG, I sent the kid to school not even knowing he had a field trip?" Then I remembered that I never signed any type of permission and I asked him if he really went on a field trip. He giggled. That is the first practical joke he has every played on me, all by himself. Little devil!

No comments: