My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Reaching New Heights

Yesterday, hubby called me to tell me he was on the way to golf store:

Me: Why?
H: I have to get my golf clubs shortened.
Me: (LOL) Why, did you shrink?
H: THAT IS NOT VERY NICE! No, I bought them and they are too long, they need to be shortened.
Me: Oh, cause I thought you might have shrunk.
(Maybe he should have used the word 'adjusted' instead of 'shortened'.)

As we all know, my vertically challenged (5' 6") hubby has a GREAT sense of humor surrounding his height. Seems this year, he is taking a hit. Last year he renewed his license online:

H: I am SO mad!
Me: Why? What's wrong?
H: They took two inches off my height when they renewed my license.
Me: Why, what does it say for height now?
H: 5' 5"!!!!
Me: But that means you had 5' 7" on it before?
H: Yeah, so, that is how tall I am!
Me: Yeah, right. Maybe they sent a private investigator and researched that you were stretching the truth on your height!
H: (Word I can't repeat.)

We love you hubby~ all 5' 6" of you~ JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!

No comments: