My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Warning- R Rated (Private Part Talk)

Dear Yahoo,

I am trading you in for a clean box. My inbox that is.

Based on the looks of mine, I am pretty sure as an internet/email provider you don't know what spam is. I have decided that I am going to send you a letter at least 7 times a day asking you if you need to enlarge your male parts. That is right- penis enhancement. If I badger you that often will you be tempted?

No? Well guess what? Me neither. You can keep letting the emails come to me instead of sending them to my spam folder but no matter how many times they come I can't help you out. I DON'T HAVE A PENIS to enlarge! I am a girl. I can not be tempted.

In lieu of your inability to spam or not to spam, I am switching to gmail. I am dreaming of a clean inbox with no crap in it. (Clean of course until I buy something online and give one co my email. Then it will probably start all over again.) So, sorry I am ditching you. Not that you care b/c you don't get paid. You are free. Sometimes the best things in life are not free.

With Regards,
Clutter Free Box

No comments: