My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Don't Faint

I mopped my floors today.

I had to. They were at that critical stage. The one where you can't actually see the original color of the floor or let's be truthful, the floor itself.

My mop broke half way through the job but I am so dedicated (or knew that they had to be mopped to avoid being condemmed) so I finished mopping by hand. Dumb. My hand is killing me. Seeing the floor's original color, so over-rated.

1 comment:

Sarahviz said...

Can you come over and do mine next?
Glad you're back! We need to catch up!
(7 weeks until Myrtle!)