My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, August 25, 2008

Jobless should be Stressless


So, as my rlf know, I do not have a teaching job yet for the fall. This joblessness should be bringing me stresslessness. However, I feel stressed. I am staving off that meltdown I have harboring all summer that as my kids get on the bus if I don't leave for my classroom, I will feel empty. I already miss teaching.

On the flipside, I try to be a glasshalffull person. I am a FIRM believer in fate. If the fates bring me a job. Great. If not, I will enjoy my last year of jobless, stressless living. I will sub sometimes, take advantage of my time off, and maybe get my life organized.

In the meantime, let's hope someone has a surprise pregnancy or decides last minute to leave their job so I can take over. :o) Hee, hee.

No comments: