My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bird Soup?

We have two pets now.

Haley- beloved family pet, 10 years old, cocker spaniel
Petey III- 4 month old parakeet, given by IL's to cherub 1

Bird Soup. Just kidding. OF COURSE I saved Petey III's life from the dog. Even though we have had Petey since May, Haley has never even noticed it, no matter how much it chirps (and it chirps). For the second time in a week, Haley was nose to cage sniffing with the hunting look in her eyes. After a (second)thought, I quickly moved the cage.

Don't worry...I am not that mean. Even though I am the ONLY ONE that cleans the groas cage and practically the only one that talks to and feeds the bird, I wouldn't never let it actually be a meal.

No comments: