My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's the shelf life?

It seems like almost everything has a shelf life: food, people, jobs, haircuts, animals, patience. Cats are lucky, they have 9 lives but I am thinking that my laptop forgot to get it's extra life line when it was being born.

Lately, it seems to have aged. Never mind that cherub 2 stole two of the keys a couple of years ago. What? Typing without a J and a cntrl key is easy. That's jjjjust (hard to type just one j) cosmetics. We are talking real issues.

Hubby did something a couple of weeks ago (a.k.a.- messed with it) and boom. Virus. Then- slow performance. When I say slow, I mean slow like dial-up slow. Hubby seemingly fixed everything, until, email wackiness. Emails are lost, not received, not sent and now my inbox looks like a file cabinet that has been dropped on it's head.

Sadly, my little life line has hit it's end of it's shelf life. Boo Hoo.

No comments: