My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Sis Rocks On!

So, everyone knows of my shoe thing (dah, I am so private, I blog all my personal stuff)! ANYWAY...Baby Sis came home today before work so I was able to get the 'still too big slingbacks that the pants were tailored to' in time for the interview. SO...I still had to try really hard not to fall out of my shoes but at least it wasn't as bad as it could be. Thanks Baby Sis!

No comments: