My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, July 14, 2008

Snippets

Snippet One:

We took the cherubs (real) golfing last night. This was actually really fun- for the the first three holes. One by one, they started getting tired until we had two lying down on the course and two almost losing it. Hubby promises to take me without the cherubs sometime.

Snippet Two:

Got in the car after golf and cherub 3 says (in the proper context), "Damn It! It's buggy out here!" I look over at hubby. I wonder where he learned that precious saying.

Snippet Three:

Lesson learned. I have two boys, ages 6 and 5. We had ONE boy over to play today. Three is NOT a good number. Friend got along either with cherub 2 OR 3, not both. Next time, two friends or no friends.

Snippet Four:

Who Loses? Cherub 1 had bball practice at 5:30pm and a bball game from 6-7pm. She loves bball! Cherub's 2 & 3 have fun by bouncing back and forth between the playground, bball court and (ReallyGroasNeedaBatAafter) sand. We alternate, play, watch game, play, watch game. Cherub 1 scored THREE baskets tonight! I missed ALL OF THEM! I was with the boys. She was mad and WOULDN'T LET IT GO that I missed it. I already felt bad. I thought to myself after, who really loses out? The boys b/c they get dragged everywhere? Cherub 1 b/c I don't get to watch everything? Or me...b/c I do not know motherhood without guilt?

No comments: