My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mom Swap

Cherub 2 is writing the script for a new tv show, Mom Swap.

"I wish I had a new mom!" is what cherub 2 yelled as he stomped into the house today. Sigh.

I AM the meanest mom in the world . Why? I asked him not to ride his brand new bike in the rain (trying to avoid him slipping on wet pavement or rusting out his bike on the first day of ownership). So, I asked him to park the bike in the garage. Mean mother, I know.

So, I trade his momentary desire to trade me in for a nicer model for an injury free day. Maybe the networks will pick up his new show.

No comments: