My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, November 7, 2008

Who was Punked?

Last night hubby & I chatted about all the final jobs that needed to be done before we can try to sell the house (paint the hallway, finish the mudroom, etc.). After we finished I teased him and told him that the new house was a joke and I really had his cousin (our realtor) show us a house and 'pretend' to let us buy it so that hubby would do all his odd jobs. It was the ultimate punk.

His response?

He told me that he did the same thing to get me to finally clean out our bedroom.

Touche'.

No comments: