My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Literally Speaking


Cherub 3 had a homework assignment last week to disguise a picture of a turkey as something. He worked very hard and disguised him as Santa. It looks adorable!

Over the last week, I put it in his folder 3 times to return it to school. Each day I would ask him, "did you give it to your teacher"? His response, "no-I didn't take it, we have to find it". It was confusing me as to how it kept disappearing.

Today, I found it (again) in a strange place, behind the couch. I asked cherub 3 why it was behind the couch. His answer, "because we have to hide it", like, dah mom.

It all finally made sense he was literally hiding the turkey. Everytime I tried to send it to school, he would take it and "hide" it from the teacher.

Too cute!

No comments: