My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thank You

Thank you to all who said a prayer, kept good thoughts in their heart or simply wished that Dad would get better. It worked. I am forever grateful.

He is home, resting, recovering. We are taking the day off from tramas. No blood pressure plumetting allowed. No heart attacks. No losing consciousness. No scaryness.

Faith. Happiness. Thankfullness. Peaceful night sleep.

Thank you for all your prayers, thoughts, phone calls, emails. Dad & my whole family is very lucky to have such a support system.

No comments: