My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Path is Not Clear

When hubby is expected home from his weekly travels, I always inquire about his ETA. That way I have ample time to put the kids to bed, relax, waste time, watch Grey's yet still rush through the house to make it look somewhat acceptable.

When he showed up at 7:50pm he early, way early. He found me slouching in his chair, watching a re-run of Friends trying to revitalize myself so I can at least clear a path for him to walk through the door.

However, he arrived before the path was cleared. Whoops.

No comments: