My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The thrill of being Outbid or Won???


There is a small thrill to buying an item on ebay, especially when you get in a bidding war. Once you have officially entered a war, usually within 5 minutes of the bidding being over, you start to say evil things to the other bidders. Yes, you are officially talking to your laptop.

It starts nicely with 'oh, man' and soon you are muttering things like 'what the?' & '(insert swear here)'. **Note** The swearing usually only starts if you are now entering in a maximum bid of over what you originally told yourself you wanted to pay.

If you haven't worked the ebay circuit you have got to try it. You can do some serious xmas shopping! I just outbid two bidders and won!! I feel like the balloons and confetti should fall over me with an anouncer singing "and the final bid is..."!!!!

Yes, I am way too excited over this.

No comments: