My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who's in Charge?

Cherub 2 is being reported for his jumping from seat to seat and HANGING OUT THE WINDOW behavior on the bus. That is fabulous. So, now that the bus driver is officially reporting him, if he continues, he could get kicked off the bus. Yes, my kindergartner! Hello? Hanging out a window? I am horrified to say the least. I was more mad that when the bus driver REPEATEDLY told him not to do it, he simply ignored his requests.

Our other two have that 'respect for their elders' thing going on. Him, well, he generally likes to call the shots. Any suggestions on how to get him to realize he needs to listen to the elders in his life?

So he is punished for two days. NO Nintendo and no Wii. We also had a loooooong talk about respect including some tears.

Stay tuned, I am sure there will be an update soon.

No comments: