My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, April 28, 2008

Whamp, whamp, whamp, whamp, whamp.

Why is it that after a week's vacation, there was no time to shop and organize? I was out at 9pm scrounging for the supplies we needed for Monday's field trips, lunches, dance rehearsal and work day?

During his visit to the kitchen to get a soda to have while relaxing in front of the tv, hubby was sure to point out how crabby I was being as I unpacked from the store, organized, made lunches, handled permissions, notes, bla, bla, bla, etc.

Since he didn't like my tude, he decided to pick a fight with me over radishes.

H: Are these radishes old?
Me: No, I bought them yesterday.
H: You bought them yesterday? Are you sure?
Me: Yes.
H: You bought them yesterday? They are groas. They are old. You couldn't have.
Me: Ok, whatever, throw them out.

(I know, he must be right. He is ALWAYS right. Not.)

H: (With attitude and edge to his voice.)How could you have gotten them yesterday? They are disgusting. Look at this. Yesterday. No way. Whamp, whamp, whamp, whamp, whamp.

(That is right, now I hear what snoopy and Charlie Brown hear when a parent talks to them. I have totally tuned out his words.)

Me: YES! I bought them yesterday. You don't have to believe me. Hannaford's obviously sold us crap. Throw them out if they are groas. Whatever. Stop badgering me!

H: Oh, I can't even ask you a question. What is your problem? You are so pleasant! Whamp, whamp, whamp, whamp, whamp.

No comments: