My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sistas are keepas

No, this isn't one of those sappy emails. I am not speaking of my blood related sistas.

First, packing for vacation (what? you didn't notice I was gone for almost a week!), I realized that there were no spring clothes for cherub 1 or I. She had outgrown hers and I had shrunk from mine!

So, after buying cherub 1 a wardrobe, off I trotted to Ann Taylor Loft to buy a normal size! That is right baby. For the first time in YEARS, I went into a 'normal' store, tried on clothes and bought like 4 outfits!

If you have never been heavy, you can not relate to this post at all. If you have, you understand that I was literally skipping out of the store! Don't care if this sounds egotistical! I am so happy. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though. In the past year I have officially dropped 4 pants sizes. Still have 2 more to go for goal.

Funny though, the sistas are here to stay. No size drop there. Why torture me, I ask? I am willing to send part of them packing.

No comments: