My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Good Start to the Week

Monday morning I was helping cherub 3 get dressed and he exclaimed, "I get to wear my new Patriots sweatshirt? WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming, jumping and laughing with excitement. I said to cherubs 1 & 2, "Wow, I wish I could get that excited about what I was wearing."

Pause.

"I get to wear my black sweater to work? WAHOO! WAHOO! WAHOO!" I giggled, while dancing in circles.

We all broke into ghales of laughter for a few minutes. Happy Morning!

No comments: