My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, April 28, 2008

Not Just Mickey Anymore

Tuning into my new favorite blog to bounce to, Rocks In My Dryer, I learned that 15 year old Miley Cyrus posed topless, wrapped in a sheet for Vanity Fair. Walt Disney would be rolling over if he could see what is going on. She is representing the Disney name?

Sure, you could ask, where was her father while that was going on? Especially since she is legally a child! Supposedly, ON THE SET WITH HER DURING THE PHOTO SHOOT. I am pretty certain that hubby would NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS allow our daughter to pose that way even if she was 30 never mind 15!

A penny for your thoughts...
Tell me, are you horrified, used to this sort of thing, or seeing the art in it?

Me? I am horrified.

No comments: