My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Grocery Store of the Future


I found myself wondering around the grocery store tonight at 9pm thinking of a time when I didn't worry on a Sunday night if there was milk in the fridge, fishies in the closet and tons of fresh fruit on hand prior to the start of the week.

These were my thoughts as I FELL ASLEEP standing up while waiting for my turkey at the deli. Yup, the scary deli guy (are you allowed to have long hair and work at a deli?) woke me up with "how much turkey did you want"?

I slept walked through the rest of the store while filling my cart and remembered that it doesn't matter how tired I am, I wouldn't give up my naps at the grocery store in a millions years to go back to life before my kids. (Although having a real nap...not in a store wouldn't hurt!)

The picture above is the new and improved grocery store for moms. The plan is that you walk in, hand someone your list and snuggle up in a bed while someone shops for you. A TRUE nap at the grocery store.

No comments: