I have been accused of not writing enough lately. Guilty.
10 things I realized this week:
1) I love that my kids play sports.
2) My kids play too many sports.
3) Peanut butter and fluff can be supper in a pinch.
4) I have already been awake 3 1/2 (busy) hours before I arrive at work each day.
5) Many third graders still pick their noses.
6) When your principal enters your classroom it ='s momentarily loss of teachability.
7) Distance truly makes the heart grow fonder (missed you again hubby).
8) Some people live to be noitalls.
9) My kids are hysterical.
10)I miss sleep.