My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, April 13, 2008

10 Things I Realized This Week

I have been accused of not writing enough lately. Guilty.

10 things I realized this week:

1) I love that my kids play sports.
2) My kids play too many sports.
3) Peanut butter and fluff can be supper in a pinch.
4) I have already been awake 3 1/2 (busy) hours before I arrive at work each day.
5) Many third graders still pick their noses.
6) When your principal enters your classroom it ='s momentarily loss of teachability.
7) Distance truly makes the heart grow fonder (missed you again hubby).
8) Some people live to be noitalls.
9) My kids are hysterical.
10)I miss sleep.

No comments: