My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Daily Funnies

Cherub 2 played against one of cherub 1's best buddies tonight in baseball. Best buddies dad approached cherub 2 after and jokingly asked,

Best Bud Dad: Hey, do you know (insert name of cherub 3)?
Cherub 2: (States with true excitement) (insert name of) cherub 3?
Best Bud Dad: Ya.
Cherub 2: Nope, never heard of him.

Wise guy.
************************************************************************
Much to the moms chagrin, the ice cream truck is at EVERY baseball game. When you have three kids, you can't buy them ice cream all the time. Why? Cuz it is EXPENSIVE. So, I told them to stop whining every time they see it and I would surprise them with a 'yes' some night to their question, 'can we get ice cream?' Tonight however, I only had $6 on me and I didn't think it was enough so the answer was no. Tears, tantrums. The works. Then cherub 2 won the game ball! The perfect night to celebrate. They were thrilled with the new answer of 'yes' and I was thrilled that they had ice cream offered for $2-which stopped the WHINING.
************************************************************************
Cherub 3 told me while we were driving in the car that his teacher told them that we weren't "oppostu" to roll down the windows in the car. I asked him why and he answered, "I don't know that is what I learned in school, you aren't "oppostu" roll them down. (I love when they mispronounce- "oppostu"= supposed to.

No comments: