My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

That Sappy Stuff

What is it with first kisses? When a mans hands gently hold a woman's face and slowly begins to kiss her. Eyes closed. Gently. Romantic moment at its best.

I am a sucker for sappy movies and my soap opera. When hubby travels I tune into all the romantic chic flicks and my dvr'd Guiding Light episodes. I am sure that he would appreciate the fact that I don't torture him. :o)

This week:
The Bachelorette (disappointing this week)
Grey's Anatomy-rerun of finale-Izzie's wedding
Two Week's Notice
Guiding Light

And it's only Wednesday.

All time favorites:
The Notebook
SATC
(I just know I am missing one...)

No comments: