My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Lottery

Each year in science the cherubs study little creatures and plants. They are always bringing home plants at the end of their science unit for us to (kill) ahem, take care of and nurture. Each year when the permission slip comes home and one of the cherubs begs, 'can I take home a snail,crab,frog,guppy...' I never sign it.

This year, I signed. I must be going soft. Cherub 1 went into a lottery for a frog and cherub 2 for snails. (I am not totally crazy, I said no to the crabs. Hello? They smell wicked bad!) I figured with 28 and 22 kids in a class respectively, we probably wouldn't get picked.

We are now the proud owners of two skittish little frogs and 4 snails.

Guess who feeds them?

No comments: