My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Buzzzzzzzzzz

Ever want to be a fly on the wall? Today I wanted to be there...on that first grade wall. Cherub 2 had his "talent show" today in class. The kids could do anything: sing, dance, perform magic, tell jokes. Mr. Rhythm was gonna dance.

For those that have never met cherub 2, he SO has rhythm. Clearly takes after hubby. He loves to put on "rock and roll" and dance. His dancing is like a half rap, half break dance. He is hysterical.

He jumped off the bus this afternoon and told me, "Mom, my friends told me mine was the best." He's modest too.

No comments: