My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, March 5, 2009

When does THAT stage end?

After a full day at work, grocery shopping, home activities (dinner, laundry, homework, etc) I fell asleep on the couch tonight, I think right after the American Idol credits rolled. Didn't see any of Lie to Me, which was the plan. I woke up to cherub 2 whispering in my ear, "Mom, I am cold (a.k.a. WET)."

Ughh.

I slept through the wake everyone up before I go to bed window of time. Two of three beds, wet.

We have followed the rules, kept our hands in the windows at all times. Yet still, the ride is not over. We keep looking for the sign that "thanks us for coming to the bed wetters" stage, and welcomes us to the next adventure.

No comments: