My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, March 20, 2009

Testosterone


Testosterone. Too much of it. That is how it has been since we came home from Disney. Three days of this. Cherub's 2&3 beating each other up, chasing each other, playing football, pushing, LOUDNESS, roughness, etc.

Cherub 1 had choir practice this afternoon at church. The boys and I brought her in. I was chatting with a friend when I HEAR the boys stamping footsteps as they are GALLOPING and RUNNING throughout the pews of the church. I couldn't believe it. I asked them to stop FOUR times.

Consequences? Usually, an empty threat or two. Not tonight. What? YOU CAN'T RUN IN CHURCH! Hello? So...I was REALLY MEAN. They lost their pizza gathering with friends tonight and had to go to bed a 1/2 hour early too.

Have got to reel them back in to listening to mommy mode. Ugh. My wine in my new Mickey Mouse wine glass tastes GOOD right now.

No comments: