My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Begging for NICENESS

Dear MEAN people,

Get a new job. It is NOT my fault you are having a bad day or hate your career. You do not earn the right to be mean to me, the polite customer, because the last person you waited on was mean to you.

I visited your post office this morning and called your doctor's office this afternoon and was jolted by the rudeness you both exuded. What is your problem? I used to be in the service industry and even as a teacher now, I would NEVER be rude to my customers (aka students/families). Never, ever.

Sometimes I wonder if people in New England are just rude in general. We just came back from FL where EVERYONE was nice and polite to us. What is up with this area? It is like everyone is in a perpetual bad mood. Is it the lack of sun in the winter?

Maybe you need to be told you are RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. Maybe you need a happy pill. Maybe you need to reevaluate your life and decide if you need to do something else to make you attain inner peace so you can EXUDE happiness!

Cheer up, it can't be that bad.

Warmly,
Your customer

No comments: