My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Honestly Speaking

I love kids pure, unaltered, honesty. Here's the good and the bad news from my little honest engines:

Cooking Dinner. Front yard, check on my little bike riders, back yard, check burgers on grill, repeat. Eating Dinner. Cherub 2, while scoffing down my homemade, slightly overcooked cheeseburger last night laughed and told me, "Mom, you don't cook cheeseburgers that good."

Helping cherub 1 clean her room yesterday I asked her if she thought keeping her room looking like a tornado had it was the way it ought to be and her answer was, "Your room is messy too." Ouch.

Earlier this week, cherub 3 bounced off the bus and asked if he could stay to play with his friends (at his normal daycare). I cheerfully tried to spin going home with me to have "Mommy/Cherub3 Day". Expecting sulking, I was floored as he cheered, "YEAH! I love those!" My cup runneth over.

No comments: