My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, March 9, 2009

Time Check

So, it was daylight savings this Sat night. Unfortunately, Hubby & I live in basically LA LA LAND so on Sunday when hubby tried to take cherubs 2& 3 to their LAST hockey practice/game of the season, it was OVER. This did not sit well with cherub 2...who LIVES FOR HOCKEY. Yes, mommy & daddy are LOSERS.

Every Monday, cherub 2 writes his "Weekend News" as his morning work at school. It came home today for us to read. It starts off, "Me and my Dad went to hockey but we were too late. We were sad to miss hockey."

Guilt much? Yes, I realize that the teachers know that we are LOSERS too.

No comments: