My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's left to scrub?

So. Tomorrow is the day for the dreaded upper-endoscopy for cherub 3. Hubby & I were actually relieved a month ago when we had to postpone the original date because cherub 3 had a bad cold. We are off to the hospital at 5am. Thank you BabySis for coming to bring the other cherubs to school!

So. You know the stress/worry level is bad when you find yourself cleaning at 9pm.
10pm.
11pm.

So. I haven't slept all week. I have been having nightmares & have woken up at 12pm.
2pm.
4pm.

With not much else to clean (who am I kidding, I could clean here forever and barely make a dent), I cracked open a cold beer to take the 'edge' off. Great. I went from ocd cleaning issue to drinking issue. No worries. I don't have an issue. Just trying to relax and convince myself that everything will be fine and that letting my FIVE year old "go under" for a procedure is perfectly normal. They do it everyday. Right?

There must be something else I can go scrub.

No comments: