My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, March 9, 2009

Thank you for checking on us!

Thank you to my RLF's that called to make sure we were ok. Cherub 3 was a total trooper at the hospital on Friday. I apologize for my late post. I will update this post with a picture soon The hospital was amazing...relaxing him prior to his tests with books, vidoes, toys, Nintendo DS, etc. The nurses were amazing! Most importantly they did not find anything during the endoscopy. They took biopsies that will tell the whole story...but the doc is again leaning toward reflux. No obstructions, redness, ulcers or inflammation. Phew. We can breathe again.

No comments: