My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sleepover Sillys

Nephew3 is sleeping over tonight...

Nephew3 was innocently walking around my kitchen saying, "Get your peanuts!" like they do at the Sox games. Cherub's 3 response was, "Get your doodies!" (His made up word for poop.) So, what do you think he thought nephew3 was REALLY saying? Sorry cherub 3, nephew3 was not being inappropriate.

I WIN! With three boys ages 5,5,6 EVERYTHING is a race.

Playing Simon Says is hysterical. Always has been. With that said, it only took ONE round for cherub 2 to be told 'no inappropriate stuff!'. Newphew3: Simon Says touch your shirt. Cherub 2: While moving his shirt in circles "ooo, look at my boobies!' They all took about 5 times being Simon while I was the judge. I took a turn as simon and went wicked fast and had them do silly things. Nephew3 exclaimed, "Wow, you do it WICKED FUN!" Flattery will get you everywhere.

7pm: Cherub3, "Mom can we go to bed now?" (WHA?) Me:"SURE!" The shortlived days when the going to bed is the funnest part of having a sleepover. At this age it is such a novelty to sleep in a sleeping bag. Take it while you can get it!

No comments: