My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Praying Smurf to Bring Relief


Received call from nursery school today at 10:30am. Cherub 3 hysterically crying with a belly ache!! Wha?????????????

Left school (AGAIN) to pick him up.

Doctors think now that he might be suffering from acid reflux and it is the cause of all these belly aches and vomiting. Started him on Zantac tonight.

Praying for a healthy night and day for him tomorrow.

*Sidebar*
Yes, guilt is there. Had to leave work. Worst employee ever.
Even better, despite guilt my heart knows it was where I needed to be.
Yet still, praying for a healthy day tomorrow (can you blame me). :o)

No comments: