My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In Need of Love


Cherub 2's school nurse called to tell me that he visited her at 9:30am with a belly ache. With confirmation that he was not going to throw up, did not need the bathroom, and had no fever, she asked him what would make his belly feel better. His answer was "Love". She asked, "From Who?" He sighed, "Mom." She was calling to tell me that he was fine but he was having an I miss mommy day. My cup runneth over.

No comments: