My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, March 17, 2008

Flicker Freak


Went over m&d's tonight to check in and say Happy St Patty's Day. (We are 100% Irish...it is one of the most important holidays.) Cherub's played tag and then rushed into their house to visit.

Mom had 2 candles burning to block out the cornbeef and cabbage smell (told ya, Irish). Cherub 2 starts SCREAMING, "I am hot! I am hot! Shut it off!"

Wha???

He is pointing at the candle while screaming. (Ok, crazy. Calm down! Is what I am really thinking.) The nice mommy in me actually said "no worries, the candle doesn't make you hot, it just makes everything smell good." His reply, "No! No! Shut it OFF! I am HOT!"

First, candles can not be shutoff. Since he is no mood for negotiations, Mom simply blew it out and we all started laughing. Cukoo.

No comments: