My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, March 7, 2008

Energizer Bunnies


Hubby & I always laugh (half-heartedly, more with a BIG sigh) b/c the cherubs have been recharging their batteries since 7:30pm. Just finished another section of my report cards, it is 1:30am and I am heading off to bed. I am going to need to attach a power cord to my but (as the cherub's would call it) tomorrow b/c I certainly won't have enough time to recharge myself.

No comments: