My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Here comes the Bride

Cherub 1 had a playdate yesterday. She had 3 of her girlfriends over. Giggles, singing etc for hours. It was hysterical to listen to. She NEEDS the girls since she is stuck with her rascaly brothers all the time.

Part way through, she comes waltzing out to the kitchen dressed to the nines in her First Communion dress, veil, and gloves. I actually think I yelped, 'What are you doing with that on?' She replied in the 8 year old 'dah' tone of voice, 'Mom, I am playing bride.'

Ok, you can play bride May 19th, the day AFTER your First Communion. Take it off, CAREFULLY~pls not sticky, crafty playdate hands on the VERY white dress.

No comments: