My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Turning the Lights On!


It's like driving with your headlights off. Being an unorganized mom that is. Without organization you end up on the wrong baseball field, missing a registration deadline, running out of milk (again), forgetting dentists appointments, the list goes on and on. For some reason I have been on an organizing tear! You would think I was nesting the way I am acting.

I would like to give credit to The Happiness Project, my recent book club read, but that would be a half truth. I only actually made it through 3 chapters (before dying of boredom). The book was about a real life woman's quest to be happier, starting by being more organized. So quite possibly, the book was good for something. It sparked my nesting, turned my headlights on!

My house looks better, it is easier to find things, I waste less time, I stay calmer, I feel calmer. Well what do ya know, organization can make you happier. It only took me 39 years of driving in the dark to figure that out!

No comments: