My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sweet Saturdays

After I ran a 5K with BabySis (below post) and said a BIG THANK YOU to hubby for shlepping the cherubs to their baseball and softball practices, we enjoyed a sweet Saturday:

Cherubs 2&3 battling and giggling during a hockey game

Cherub 1 & hubby building a bunny cage!

Cherub 3, our daily waiter, took orders for dinner after I asked hubby "what fine establishment will be making our dinner tonight"? He graciously accepted my hint not to cook! Love him!

So pooped from the day outside, cherub 3 fell fast asleep on my lap.
Sweet Nothings.
Sweet Saturdays.

No comments: