My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, April 12, 2010

They Do Hear Ya~ Keep Talkin'

Sometimes, we parents babble about things: elbows off the table, chew with your mouth closed, use your manners, be kind, the list goes on and on. The list can seem so long that we feel like drones...like the parents on Snoopy, when they talk it's "wha, wha, wha, wha". However, every once in a while the cherubs do something that makes you realize that some of that droning sunk in. :o) Hubby, this one is for you!

Cherub 2 brought home from school:

My Role Model is
"my Dad because at hockey he teaches me how to be a good sportsmanship."

No comments: