My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Cup Runneth Over


Cherub 1 is currently writing a book about a little bee. Seriously...she is becoming an author as we speak! She quietly told me today that she completed the dedication page and wanted me to read it. Below is the dedication page...

I would like to dedicate this book to :

My mom and dad who helped me write this book. They were also there for me when I needed their help. They helped me get through problems that I couldn't do on my own and made me feel much better by supporting me and telling me that they went through the same thing when they were my age. They understood every way that I felt. They understand me the way nobody else does. I love them sooooooooo much.



Of course, I cried when I read it! All I can say to you cherub 1 is thank you and WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN 1 MILLION CHOCOLATE COVERED MOUNTAINS!

No comments: