My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, April 2, 2010

Perfection

Hubby will always keep them up later
He will always appear to be more fun
They will never appreciate my rules until kids of their own
I can live with that :o)
I would walk through fire for them
So would hubby.

Each day I cherish more and more
I appreciate the giggles, gangly teeth, mischievousness, innocence
Realizing that the first 4 years were a blur...
Knowing I can't get them back
This knowledge fuels me to cherish more deeply
Play more games, do less dishes & laundry (can I get away with that?)

Each day our bond gets stronger
We bond in different ways
Advocating for our cherubs
Ensuring their safety
Teaching them
Hugging them, loving them.

Not in balance
Not perfection
Not ideal
Not rich
Not in harmony
Yet, perfection.

No comments: