My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TVless


It was our kids nightmare, our dream. A world without Spongebob, JimmyNeutron, and the Fairly Odd-Parents. Our hiccup of moving was the lack of cable. Comcast committed to 1/12/09 (wha?). Not so bad during the holidays but my kids do enjoy watching a show in the early morning (and any other time we'll let them).

So hubby came home with this HD attenna last night. That is right, big huge rabbit ears. He installed it in the attic and we are instantly getting HD channels. Sadly we don't get Drake & Josh (even I miss that show) but we have tv without the "stupid, idiot, dumb" language of Spongebob. The giggly sounds of Curious George made all my kids smile this morning.

So, we are trying it out. No cable (less bills) and less bad influence. Yes, I still get Grey's and my favs. Hubby said he doesn't so much care about ESPN (shock to me). We'll test the waters and let you know how it goes.

No comments: