My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, December 15, 2008

Where have I been?

SO, officially it seems like I dropped off of the blogsphere. I have realized after being without power for 2 1/2 days that I am extremely thankful for our heat and electricity. Our world is crazy. We had a major ice storm that blacked us all out and today it is 65 degrees! Wha?

Now, we are in the middle of packing and moving craziness. We are scheduled to move this SAT! That is right. You read the calendar correctly-4 days before Christmas we will be sleeping in our new house. This week? New floors, rugs, kitchen counter, appliances, track down movers and pack.

Don't forget...Santa still has to come. Hmmm. Who needs elves now?

(BTW. The cherubs were making another xmas list today. Ummm, I think Santa is done. Don't ya think. Adding on at the last minute may or may not be possible. Ugggh. Isn't he packing the sleigh already?)

1 comment:

Sarahviz said...

Crazy!

We missed you on Saturday! Because the 5 of us sat together at Beck's kitchen table and chatted the whole night.