My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, February 13, 2011

BANG BANG BANG

As we speak, hubby is putting up my under-the-counter-tv. To accomplish this task he had to empty two cabinets, including my pan one.

The boys, cherubs 2 & 3 (ages 8 & 7 respectively), are drumming on the pans. They are having the TIME OF THEIR LIFE!

I remember rainy days when they were little, I used to take out the pans and let them have at it! WOW! I.must.have.been.CRAZY! It is really, really, really loud. How can you say no though! They look so cute!

No comments: