My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, August 14, 2009

Irish Twins

I remember when I had an 8 week old baby (cherub 2) and I found out I was pregnant (cherub 3). Still to this day, I call it "God's plan" that these two little cherubs were born a SHORT 11 months apart. Truthfully, I was in such a sleep deprived state for the first 2yrs of their lives, the details are still a little fuzzy. Seriously. Now?

They are best friends. However, on any given day...they can plot. Take over the house. Drive cherub 1 (or me) crazy. Make double the mess. Make double the noise. Those Irish twins can certainly be double trouble.

Yet the other day at BigSis's pool, it was like they were the only ones on the earth. They spoke their own language. They needed nothing other than to giggle together as they made up swimming games. They made me smile- double time as I watched them enjoy the moment and each other.



No comments: