My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tick Tock


As a "change of lifer", I have been interviewing for a teaching job, thinking about interviewing for a teaching job, preparing for an interview for a teaching job, searching for an available teaching job, losing sleep over the lack of teaching jobs, for what seems like an eternity. I am exhausted.

I had another interview today which felt like it may have gone well, which means...
nothing.

I hope someone hires me soon.
Tick tock.
Off goes my working "internal clock".
If it takes much longer, it will be time to retire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time to update with your wonderful news!!!!! Your clock has restart!!