My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby Nephew


Here is a borrowed post off of BigSis's facebook page. Had to put this one down in history as one of the funniest things Babynephew has ever said.

Having a nice family dinner, Nana is over and BabyNephew asks " was I born in a cab?" What??? I don't think you have ever been in a cab.... we have not seen Nana laugh that hard in a long time!!!

No comments: